For info & quotes call (518)701-6722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphite & Carbon Felt
Graphite Rigid Board
CFC Racks & Shelving
Ceramic Fiber Blanket
Ceramic Fiber Boards
Ceramic Fiber Paper
Ceramic Fiber Textiles
Fiber Glue & Rigidizers
Insulating Fire Brick
Moly & Tungsten Products
Alumina & Ceramics
News & Links
Carbon & Graphite Insulating Boards
1) Carbon boards (1200ºC heat treated) are rigidized PAN long fiber felt & only stocked in 60 inch x 40 inch x all thicknesses above with foil on 2 sides for same day shipping.
2) Graphite boards (2000C heat treated) are sliced Rayon foam stocking in (60 x 40 inch) & (52 x 24 inch) size with foil on 1 side for shipping in 1 week.
3) Boards can be lined (covered) on one or both sides with;
- Graphite foil (0.015 in thick) = add $50 per side.
- CFC (carbon-fiber-composite) (0.030 in thick) = add ~$250-$450 per side.
4) Boards can be machined to any custom size & shape. Larger sizes can assembed from smaller pieces and bonded with a ship lap or biscuit joint & glued together.
Board thickness capability up to 20 inches thick.
6) High temperature heat treatment up to 2600°C & halogen purification
available. Priced at time of quote.
7) Rigidized felt has courser fiber & so better for oxidation resistance & heat treating vacuum furnace or hot pressing applications.
Please see the
page for bargains out of inventory!
Rigidized Felt Board Properties
Vacuum Formed Rayon Sliced Foam Board Properties
Graphite insulating board with graphite foil coating on top board & CFC 1 ply coating on bottom board
PAN Rigidized Felt Board with CFC Coating
Rigidized felt insulation showing thickness capability
Rigidized Felt Block
Barrel stave cut graphite board liner
Barrel staved board lined furnace (used to make Reaction Bonded SiC, so explains the greenish coating)
Graphite board insulation lined vacuum furnace