1) Bricks must be shipped by truck, not courier service (no UPS or Fed Ex).
2) 24 cartons per pallet.
3) $35 handling fee added for less than a pallet load ("broken pallet fee").
4) Pricing & availability may vary from various stocking locations.
Also Stocking in:
- East Brunswick, New Jersey
- Houston, Texas (prices may vary)
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (prices may vary)
- Los Angeles, California (prices may vary)
We can also provide:
- All types of IFB wedge, arch, key bricks & hearth plates
- Hard Fire Brick in all types, sizes & shapes up to 3000F
- Hearth Plate Tile
- Cast to shape parts in a variety of castable cements (please send drawing)
Ceramaterials provides a complete range of insulating firebrick (IFB) that offers unsurpassed performance and value for a wide variety of industries and applications. Different grades of insulating firebrick are manufactured according to international standards, and are suitable to operate in various temperatures and atmospheres up to 3000º F.
Features of Insulating Firebrick:
Excellent strength at ambient and elevated temperatures
High compressive strength
Every brick ground to precise dimensions
Very low levels of iron and other impurities
Lightweight and energy-efficient
Lower heat storage than denser refractories
Heats quickly and economically to operating temperature
Cools fast to speed periodic operations.
Typical Applications of Insulating Firebrick:
Electrolytic Aluminum Industries
Iron & Steel Industries
Non-Ferrous Metals Industries
Power Generation Industries
Insulating fire brick (IFB) available in standard & non-standard shapes in temperature range up to 3000F.
IFB bricks available in carton as well as pallet load quantities with fast delivery.
- Please note that we supply all Arch, Wedge & Key bricks. Call for pricing & availability.
- IFB price list for all sizes & types can be seen in the attached PDF (see below).