What is Ceramic Fiber Blanket?
Ceramic Fiber Blankets are manufactured from spun ceramic fiber and is needled to provide exceptional handling strength for high temperature insulation applications. Blanket is typically offered in three standard grades referred to as commercial, High-Purity, and Zirconia grade. All grades are lightweight and thermally efficient resulting in a material that has the advantage of low heat storage and complete resistance to thermal shock. Blanket is produced in varying dimensions, temperature ratings, and for different applications. Our office also supplies Bio-Soluble blanket which is environmentally friendly. If you don’t see a specific blanket listed, please contact us directly and we will be happy to provide a custom quote.
Our blanket is available domestically and internationally. Some of our domestic locations are listed below, please note that inventory and pricing may vary.
East Brunswick, NJ | Baltimore, MD | Pittsburgh, PA | College Park, Georgia | Houston, TX | Dallas, TX | Los Angeles, CA | Wilmington, CA | Hayward, California | Tualatin, Oregon | Elk Grove, IL
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures.
- Low heat storage and complete resistance to thermal shock.
- Lightweight and thermally efficient.
- Furnace repair
- Furnace, kiln, reformer and boiler linings
- Furnace door linings and seals
- Reusable insulation for steam and gas turbines
- High-temperature kiln and furnace insulation
- Primary reformer heater insulation
- High temperature gasketing
- Expansion joint seals
- Glass furnace crown insulation
- Field steam generator lining.
- Nuclear insulation applications
- Thermal reactor insulation
- Flexible high temperature pipe insulation
- Investment casting mold wrapping
- Removable casting mold wrapping
- Removable insulating blankets for stress relieving welding.
- Pressure and cryogenic vessel fire protection
- Soaking pit seals
- High temperature filtration
- Incineration equipment and stack linings.
- Strips for gasketing material.
Ready to order?
- Need a size or temperature rating not listed? Need custom strips and shapes? Please contact us for a custom quote and provide associated drawings.
- Up to 20 cartons per pallet (10% discount for pallet quantities).
- Please note cartons ship by UPS or FedEx, pallets must ship via freight.
- If you have any additional questions or need a custom quote our team is always available to help.
Ceramic Fiber Blanket$59.00 – $120.00 Select options
High Purity Grade 6lb
Ceramic Fiber Blanket$65.00 – $140.00 Select options
High Purity Grade 8lb
Ceramic Fiber Blanket$95.00 – $215.00 Select options
Zirconia Grade 8lb
Ceramic Fiber Blanket$95.00 – $96.00 Select options
High Purity Strips 8lb
Ceramic Fiber Blanket$120.00 Add to cart
High Purity 8lb with Foil