What are Ceramic Fiber Modules?
Ceramic Fiber Modules are produced from Ceramic Fiber Blanket that is accordion-folded or stacked, and pre-compressed to form rectangular modules. This modular design features non-exposed anchoring which aids in an economical installation and mechanical attachment. Attachment mechanisms are available in various alloys or through the use of ceramic cuplocks. Additionally, our modules come in a pre-weld or shoot-on application form for differing installation methods. Modules are great solutions for thick-walled high-temperature insulation needs in various industries such as Heat Treating, Iron & Steel, Refining & Petrochemical, Power Generation, and Ceramics.
Modules can be manufactured in various densities, sizes, and temperature ratings. Standard grades are High Purity 2300℉ and Zirconia 2600℉, and are available in thicknesses ranging from 4-12 inches up to 24². Densities range from 8-12 lb/³ and extra high-temperature modules are available that are rated to 3000℉. Please contact us for a custom quote.
- Low heat loss, storage, and thermal conductivity.
- Increased furnace productivity and efficiency.
- Excellent thermal shock resistance.
- Light weight and easy to handle.
- Superior corrosion resistance.
- Ease of insulation for thick walled high temperature applications.
- Industrial Heaters and Furnaces
- Boilers and Incinerators
- Tunnel Kilns
- Reformer, Ethylene, and Pyrolysis Furnaces
- Stack and duct linings.
- Soaking pit covers and seals
Ready to order?
- Need a custom size, density, or attachment recommendation?
- If you have any additional questions or need a custom quote our team is always available to help.