What is Non RCF Blanket TREO 2000?
Non RCF Blanket Treo 2000 is a Biosoluble High Temperature Blanket which uses the latest in AES Fiber technology. The product has low shrinkage at use temperature, low thermal conductivity and is easy to fabricate. The blanket is a flexible and resilient blanket that is unaffected by most chemicals except strong alkalis, phosphoric acid and molybdenum. Treo 2000 Needled Blanket is immune to thermal shock and requires no warning labels under Globally Harmonized System (GHS) for the classification and labeling of chemicals. Continuous use temperature is 1800˚F (1000˚C) however, maximum continuous use temperature depends on the application. Classification temperature 2000˚F (1100˚C)
Benefits of Non RCF Blanket
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures.
- Low heat storage and complete resistance to thermal shock.
- Lightweight and thermally efficient.
Applications of Non RCF Blanket
- Power Generation
- Annealing Furnace
- Domestic Oven Insulation
- Exhaust Heat Shields
- Removeable Insulation Covers
- Aluminum Industry
Ready to order TREO 2000?
- Need a size or temperature rating not listed? Need custom strips and shapes? Please contact us for a custom quote and provide associated drawings.
- Please note cartons ship by UPS or FedEx, pallets must ship via freight.
- If you have any additional questions or need a custom quote our team is always available to help.