Specific surface area: 950-1500 M²/g
Density: 250-280 ± 30 g/m²
- The felt is a directly activated non-woven fibre with high surface area and good purity.
- It has features of large adsorption volume, fast adsorption speed, heat-resistance, acid resistance and alkaline resistance.
- Additionally, the regeneration for activated carbon is convenient and easy at relatively low temperature, while maintaining approximately the same initial adsorption capacity after many regenerations.
- Solvent Recovery
- Air Purification
- Water Treatment
- Gas Masks
- Cigarette Filtration
- Nuclear Air Cleaning System
- Ozone Elimination Filter
- Gasoline Fumes
- Vaporization Protection for Cars