Temperature Rating: 2552℉
- Excellent thermal stability and non-dusting over a range of temperatures up to 2550℉ (1400℃) in non-oxidizing or vacuum environments.
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates.
- Good chemical and electrical resistance while maintaining physical properties.
- Long lasting performance when applied to both uncoated and previously coated surfaces.
- Low cost, repairable, and fast drying/curing.
- 6 month plus shelf life.
- Used to seal rigid graphite plates, insulation, and felt as well as porous graphite and carbon components to prevent eutectic reactions.