Carbon Fiber Board Info
Carbon insulation boards, manufactured from rigidized pan felt (polyacrylonitrile), are used as refractory insulation for vacuum or protective atmosphere process furnaces. The carbon boards are pre-fired to 2192°F (1200°C) to increase purity, reduce ash content, and ensure consistent performance. Ash purification servies to ≤ 10 ppm are available. The rigid insulation boards are easily cut or machined to custom sizes in both square and round hot zones.The boards are easily cut or machined to custom sizes and can be used in both square and round hot zones.
Optional foil-lined boards increase radiant heat retention and minimize issues with furnace contaminant containment. Please contact us for a custom quote.
Boards must be shipped freight to ensure safe delivery. Please contact us directly for a custom shipping quote or place your order and a CeraMaterials’ representative will contact you to confirm shipping cost before processing your order.
- The carbon boards can be made in complex shapes and made to print in large sizes. Please contact us for a custom quote.
- Surfaces and edges can be sealed using our GraphiSeal to reduce porosity and improve oxidation resistance.
- Boards can have foil added to the surface(s) or layered internally to increase radiant heat retention significantly while reducing issues with furnace contaminant containment.
- Added foil aids in decreasing pump down times and increasing the longevity of the insulation.
- Similarly, CFC covering on the boards provide durability, impact and wear resistance.
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Powdered Metal Sintering
- Annealing & Hot Pressing
- Silicon / GaAs Crystal Growing Furnaces
- Sputtering Targets
- Fiber Optics Production.
- CVD, CVI, and CVR Furnaces
- Graphite Purification Furnaces
- Carbon Fiber Heat Treating Furnaces
There are no reviews yet.