Tempeature Rating: 3000℉
Grade: Polycrystalline Mullite Wool (PCW)
Density: 6 & 8lbs/cu.ft Available
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Lightweight, flexible, and thermally efficient
- RCF and Shot Free
- Excellent thermal shock and corrosion resistance
- Excellent thermal stability and tensile strength
- Very low heat storage and low thermal conductivity
- Furnace repair
- Furnace, kiln, reformer and boiler linings
- Furnace door linings and seals
- Reusable insulation for steam and gas turbines
- High-temperature kiln and furnace insulation
- Primary reformer heater insulation
- High temperature gasketing
- Expansion joint seals
- Glass furnace crown insulation
- Field steam generator lining.
- Nuclear insulation applications
- Thermal reactor insulation
- Flexible high temperature pipe insulation
- Investment casting mold wrapping
- Removable casting mold wrapping
- Removable insulating blankets for stress relieving welding.
- Pressure and cryogenic vessel fire protection
- Soaking pit seals
- High temperature filtration
- Incineration equipment and stack linings.
- Strips for gasketing material.