Temperature Rating: 3000℉ | 1649℃
Grade: PCW Grade
Density: 9.3 lbs/ft³
- lightweight, structure uniformity, and low thermal conductivity which serves as a perfect solution for high temperature insulation, chemical corrosion resistance, and thermal shock resistance.
- White color, flexible, good handling strength and good uniformity
- Resists temperature as high as 3000º F, fire resistant
- Low thermal conductivity, low heat storage, thermal shock resistant
- Good dielectric strength
- Smooth surface on both sides and easy to cut for installation.
- Used in various types of refractory and sealing applications.
- Expansion Joints & Furnace Linings
- Battery & Electrical Applications
- Appliance heat seals and Gaskets
- Parting plane in refractory linings
- Backup lining for metal troughs
- Hot top linings
- Thermal and electrical insulation
- Refractory backup insulation
- Coke over door shock absorption medium
- Kiln car deck covering
- Liners for slumping.
- Die-cuts and automatic stamping.
- Heat shielding for aerospace and automotive industries
- Commercial and residential cooking and heating appliance insulation
- Refractory back-up for ceramic and glass production
- Metal clad brick gaskets
- Petrochemical transfer line protection, welding and brazing protection
- Automotive muffler insulation