Grade: Graphite Insulating Board (Rayon Sliced Foam)
Boards must be shipped freight to ensure safe delivery. Please contact us directly for a custom shipping quote or place your order and a CeraMaterials’ representative will contact you to confirm shipping cost before processing your order.
- The carbon boards can be made in complex shapes and made to print in large sizes. Please contact us for a custom quote.
- Surfaces and edges can be sealed using our GraphiSeal to reduce porosity and improve oxidation resistance.
- Boards can have foil added to the surface(s) or layered internally to increase radiant heat retention significantly while reducing issues with furnace contaminant containment.
- Added foil aids in decreasing pump down times and increasing the longevity of the insulation.
- Similarly, CFC covering on the boards provide durability, impact and wear resistance.
- Vacuum Furnaces
- Powdered Metal Sintering
- Annealing & Hot Pressing
- Silicon / GaAs Crystal Growing Furnaces
- Sputtering Targets
- Fiber Optics Production.
- CVD, CVI, and CVR Furnaces
- Graphite Purification Furnaces
- Carbon Fiber Heat Treating Furnaces