In vacuum – 5400℉
Mild Oxidizing Environment – 1500℉
In air – 950℉
Grade: Standard tape
Density: 1 g/cm³
- Compressible, conformable, and low creep relaxation.
- Thermally and electrically conductive.
- Heat, fire, and chemical resistant. Compatible with most chemicals.
- Similar to wrapping tape
- 2020-Z is the material used for making die-formed graphite rings.
- 2020-ZH is used as form-in-place gaskets, valve stem packing, thread seal, or other irregular gasket/seal shapes.
There are no reviews yet.