Name: ITC-296A Ceramic Top Coating
Temperature Rating: 5000℉
- Fuel consumption in reheat, heat treat, and forging furnaces
- Heating, firing, and process times
- Recovery time
- Scale generation
- Slag build-up on boiler tubes
- Refractory erosion due to slags & fluxes
- Electrode consumption
- Maintenance on refractory
- Overall carbon footprint
- Reheat furnace thru-point.
- Furnace efficiencies.
- Refractory life.
- Residence times.
- Corrosion due to condensing flue gases.
- Molten metal breakouts in ladles.
- Shrinking of ceramic fiber.
- Repair, Protect, & Maintain
- Refractory brick, fiber, castables, gunite & shotcretes
- Tundishes and tundish lids.
- Ladles & ladle preheat stations.
- Pouring troughs.
- EAF deltas
- Metal surfaces exposed to high heat
- Boiler tubes, steam & water piping.
Applications of ITC-296A Ceramic Top Coating
- Heat Treaters & Foundries
- Iron, Steel, and Aluminum
- Oil Refining & Petrochemical
- Waste to Energy
- Coke Production
- Cement & Lime
- Power Generation
- Brick Manufacturing