Refractory Mortar and Cement is an excellent solution for bonding brickwork into a solid unit and is rated to a temperature of 3000℉. The mortar (wet form) or cement (dry form) permits greater resistance to mechanical stresses, thermal shocks, and provides a cushion between irregular brick surfaces for a firm bearing on each course.
Our office stocks Wet Air-Setting due to its ease of application and rigid set upon air drying.
Temperature Rating: 3000℉Grade: Wet-Air Setting
Benefits of Refractory Mortar
- Smooth consistency develops a strong brick-to-brick bond
- Excellent work capability and ease of application.
- Resistance to the infiltration of air and hot gases
- Resistant to all types of molten metal applications and destructive chemical attacks.
- Retards penetration of slag and molten metal into the joints.
- Laying and building brick installations for various applications which are subjected to intense heat.
Refractory Mortar Application methods
- troweling, dipping, and brushing