In vacuum: 1800℉ | 983℃ (Temp. Limit of SS insert)
(Limit of Graphite is 5400℉ | 2983℃)
In steam: -400-1500℉ | -240-850℃
In air: -400-950℉ | -240-510℃
Reinforced Graphite Foil Sheet Grade: 2030S
Density: 1 g/cm³
- Excellent sealability to seal imperfect surfaces that meet stringent emission regulations
- Heat, flame, and chemical resistance. Material is compatible with most corrosive chemicals.
- Suitable for high pressure applications.Blow-out resistant
- Low creep relaxation and no aging.
- Non-hazardous and RoHS compliant.
- Ideal sheet gasket material for industrial fluid sealing. Recommended for 150-300 class service.
- Typically used in refineries, chemical and petrochemical plants, paper mills, and other industrial applications.
- Meets stringent emission regulations and is blow-out resistant.