Temperature Rating: 3245℉
Grade: High Alumina
Density: ≥ 2.4 g/cm³
- High temperature performance and firing.
- Excellent acid and vase slagging resistance
- Excellent thermal shock resistance and mechanical strength.
- Great corrosion and wear resistance.
- Prolongs lives of furnaces.
- High bulk density.
- Low iron content.
- Industrial furnaces, boilers, and high temperature areas.
- Blast furnaces and hot blast stove.
- Electric Arc furnace roofs.
- Coke oven and quench tower.
- Soaking pit and kilns
- Mining and Metallurgy
- Chemical and refinery industries
- Cement and refractory industries.
- Large kilns, chimneys, fireboxes, and burner ports