Temperature Rating: 2600℉
- High temperature stability.
- Excellent strength and hardness.
- Low thermal conductivity, sound transmission, and heat storage.
- Uniform density and excellent resistance to thermal shock and chemical attack.
- Excellent rigidity and modulus of rupture make the boards strong and self-supporting, yet relatively lightweight and easy to cut or machine.
- Resistant to oxidation and reduction.
- Permits fast thermal cycling without cracking or spalling.
- Resists penetration by molten aluminum and other non-ferrous metals.
- Insulating support to brick and castable.
- Furnace hot face lining.
- Industrial heat process equipment insulation.
- High temperature gasket and seals.
- Flue & chimney linings in furnaces or kilns.
- Molten metal trough covers.
- Expansion joints.
- Industrial heat shields and thermal barriers.
- Industrial combustion chamber construction.
- Infra red element supports.
- Board over blanket hot face lining.
- Full thickness refractory lining.
- High temperature boiler wall insulation.
- Pouring forms for castable.
- Refractory lining for industrial furnace walls, roofs, doors, and stacks
- Well suited for applications experiencing vibration, mechanical stress, and strong erosive forces.
- Combustion chamber liners, boilers and heaters.
- Back-up insulation for brick and monolithic refractories.
- Transfer of molten aluminum and other non-ferrous metals.
- Barrier against flame or heat.
- Hot face layer for high velocity or abrasive furnace atmosphere.