Mineral Wool Board Info
Mineral Wool Insulation Board is a high temperature fiber board, which is made from mineral fiber and organic binder. The material is ideal for refractory backup insulation behind insulating firebrick and other refractory linings. Boards are not to be subjected to direct contact with a flame as a hot face but do offer a cost-effective solution if your operating temperatures are < 1900℉.
Typically, the boards are used as a secondary insulator. If you need a board not listed or a custom fabrication, please contact us directly for a quote.
See our other Ceramic Fiber Board selection here.
Mineral Boards are sold per carton and must be shipped freight to ensure safe delivery. Please contact us directly for a custom shipping quote or place your order and a CeraMaterials’ representative will contact you to confirm shipping cost before processing your order.
Temperature Rating: 1920℉
Grade: Mineral WoolDensity: 14-17lbs/ft³
Benefits of Mineral Wool Insulation Board
- Excellent insulation efficiency and good strength.
- Low thermal conductivity and asbestos free.
- Simple to use, easy to cut and handle.
- Mineral Wool Boards do not absorb water or hold moisture.
- Precipitators, dryers, ducts, and breeching.
- Utility boilers furnaces, and kilns.
- Refractory backup insulation behind refractory linings.