Temperature Rating: 4500℉
- Excellent Strength & Stiffness at high temperatures.
- High purity and excellent creep resistance.
- Good machinability and easily fabricated.
- High dimensional stability and excellent corrosion resistance
- Low emissivity and vapor pressure.
- Good electrical conductivity and low thermal expansion
- Ductile and corrosion resistant.
- Excellent Thermal conductivity.
- Hot Zones for high-temperature furnaces.
- Sputtering targets for coating solar cells & flat screens.
- Glass melting electrodes
- Heat shields
- Semiconductor base plates.
- Brazing fixtures & Boring bars
- Tools & Contacts
- Pigments and catalysts.
- Filaments, ribbons, and wires for lighting
- Jet Tabs, rocket nozzles and missile parts
There are no reviews yet.