In vacuum – 3000℃
In steam – 850℃
In air – 510℃
Grade: Standard or High Purity Sheets
Density: 1.1 g/cm³
- High purity material with excellent thermal stability and reflectivity.
- Resistant to temperatures of 510℃ in air, 850℃ in steam, and 3000℃ in vacuum (or reducing).
- Chemically inert with pH range of 0-14 (except strong oxidizers such as nitric or sulphuric acid).
- Low coefficient of friction and self-lubricating.
- Asbestos free and no associated health hazards.
- Low electrical resistivity and high thermal conductivity.
- Highly anisotropic. Electrical and thermal properties different parallel to and perpendicular to flakes.
- Excellent in-process longevity – minimize replacement and down time costs.
- Easy to cut and shape. Machine to print available for gaskets and seals.
- Thermally conductive gasket, seal, or liner, while being heat and chemical resistant.
- Release foils in glasswork and hot presses.
- EMI (electromagnetic interference) and chemical shield.
- Thermal management and heat dissipation liner.
- Cathodes for electrolysis of liquids.
- Dry sheet lubricant, stress sensing, vibration damping, spark plasma sintering (SPS) and other thermal electronic or electrochemical applications.