Temperature Rating: 2300℉
- Resists wetting by many nonferrous molten metals.
- Erosion resistance and good adhesion to most materials.
- Dielectric strength and thermal reflectance
- Easy and versatile application via brushing, dipping, or spraying.
- Surface coating for molten aluminum contact.
- Oxidation-resistant coatings for injection tubes and graphite crucibles.
- Flame resistant coatings.
- Patching refractory Joints & Cracks.
- Hardware protection for ceramic fiber furnace linings.
- Patching for burner blocks and vacuum formed Ceramic Fiber parts.
- Radiant coating for a variety of substrates.
- Electrical insulation coatings and potting.